Date: Friday June 8, 2012
Organization: Nicholls Auction Marketing Group
Where: Stafford, VA
Phone: 540 898 0971
ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Friday, June 8, 2012
11:00 AM Eastern
New Hope School Property
584 White Oak Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
From the Estate of the late Earl J. Broyles: We have been selected to sell this 3.6 acre parcel, commonly known as the "New Hope School" property. This real estate has tons of potential, and it will be sold to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
- 3.5962 acre parcel zoned B-1 (Convenience Commercial)
- Level gently rolling lot with approx. 515 ft. of frontage on White Oak Rd. (Rt.218)
- The New Hope School building (approx. 4,200 sq. ft.) is an approx. 90 year old structure that is in very poor condition. There is currently a manufactured home on the property that will not convey.
- B-1 zoning uses by right: banks, florists, banks, places of worship, professional offices, etc.
- This property is only .2 miles from the intersection of White Oak Rd. and Ferry Rd!!
- Public water & sewer are at the site
- Tax Map 55-44
- Bid online at www.nichollsauction.com
ATTN REALTORS: Pre-registered (by 5 pm 6/7/12) broker participation is encouraged and compensated!!
Please contact Mr. Kelly Strauss for more information (540.226.1279).
For more information visit: www.nichollsauction.com
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group
Corporate Office: (888) 357-2814
On the web at: www.nichollsauction.com